Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Johnny's 2nd year

December is OVER!!!! Part of me is sad to see the Christmas decorations go and all of our family time put behind us, but another part of me is relieved to have such a busy month finished with (most) of my sanity intact.

Anyway. There are lots of pictures from Christmas and our trip, and they will be posted eventually. Promise. For now, however, my mother-in-law mentioned that my father-in-law hadn't seen the slideshow of Johnny's 2nd year that I made for his birthday party. I had meant to post it here and then completely forgot. So here it is. :)


Click here to watch on YouTube.

P.S. The song is the theme to the Cars movie.

2 comments:

  1. The Video was awesome! Loved every picture! Thanks Kelly. Grandpa D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video Kelly! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete