Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We have a tooth!!!

Finally, after weeks of teething, Hank has cut his first tooth:
Just in case you can't see it... because it's kinda hard to see.
This teething experience has been yet another piece of evidence toward how different kids (even brothers) can be. I remember Johnny being a little fussy when he was cutting teeth, but then a tooth would come out and I'd say, "Oh wow, look, a tooth. I guess you've been teething for awhile, huh?" With Hank? Totally different. About four weeks ago he started screaming when he got tired (and therefore, unable to be distracted from pain) and shoving his hands in his mouth while sobbing uncontrollably. Then he started chewing on EVERYTHING. His hands, my hands, wooden spoons, plastic toys... my nipples... everything. The poor little guy was absolutely miserable. But now at least we have some progress. Only 19 more teeth to go. In the first set, of course.

And now more photos since I rarely get my camera out anymore and whenever I do it's a party!
I throw my hands up in the air sometimes...

One of my favorite Hank faces

Forever a Mama's boy... well, at least for the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment