Monday, January 30, 2012

Hugs all around

Despite the sibling fights that sometimes go on around here, there are moments that make my heart melt. Johnny has been really into giving hugs lately, which I'm am just LOVING! He'll say, "Mommy hug!" and give me a big hug around the legs. Or he'll go to his friend and say, "Hug Blake!" and give Blake a hug, whether Blake wanted it or not. My personal favorite is when he says, "Hug Hank!" and then this magic happens:


I dare you to tell me that the cuteness streaming out of these pictures didn't melt your face off.

Yeah, I thought so.

P.S. Hank's holding of the H was totally coincidental. These shots weren't posed at all.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. Love the last photo with Hank looking up at Johnny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEFINITELY melted my face off. Can't imagine what would happen seeing the hugs in person :)

    ReplyDelete