Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hank is 2 months old!

I'm 2 months old today!
As you can see by the evidence above, Mommy finally snapped a picture of me smiling. See, I'm a bucket of smiles whenever I'm awake (and not eating, of course), but the minute Mommy brings out that camera, I have to put on my model face. Which looks more like this:
I was going for "Blue Steel", but I think it looks more like "WTF, Mom?" I suppose I have to work on this facial control thing if I actually want to model someday. 

Anyway. I'm cooing up a storm these days and I have no problem hanging out on the floor while Mommy gets a quick shower in whenever she can. I still take all of my naps in the ring sling, though sometimes I'll fall asleep in the car seat... but only rarely. I still sleep a decent amount at night and even have a relatively consistent bedtime and morning wake up time. Even my feedings are pretty consistent from day to day. I attended my first wedding this month (Congratulations, JJ and Paul!) and had a blast dancing to the Black Eyed Peas from the sling. Other firsts include rolling over from tummy to back a couple of weeks ago and crawling!!! (<---kind of. Mom will fill everyone in on that later.) Yeah, I rocked my second month of life, what can I say?

1 comment: