Thursday, December 2, 2010

Because everyone loves baby butts!

Well, at least I love baby butts. John thinks it's weird that I want to take naked pictures of our son (only rear view... no genitals please!), but I think it's a girl thing. My brother's girlfriend, Lindsay, says she also likes naked baby pictures, as does my mom, my mother-in-law and pretty much every other mom I've talked to. So, yeah, maybe it's a girl thing.

Anyway, right before Johnny's bath the other night, I managed to remove his pants and diaper before he started squirming and wrestled himself out of my grasp. Instead of getting frustrated (which is my usual reaction... unfortunately) John got out the camera and took some cute pictures.



1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness!!! Johnny looks like a little man!! I can't wait to get home to see you guys and johnny! Miss you tons!! see you in a week :)

    ReplyDelete