Thursday, December 9, 2010

Johnny sleeping

It is very rare to snap a picture of Johnny sleeping since he sleeps in his own room and hardly ever falls asleep in view of any human being. Last week I had to wake him up for a baby gym class we go to on Mondays, so I brought the camera on the off chance he'd stay asleep long enough for me to get a photo or two...

It was really dark in his room, so I didn't realize that I had focuses on his crib bumper instead of his face, but you can still see the adorableness through the blur, right?

He actually fell asleep in my arms yesterday as I was getting him ready for his morning nap and I just sat there in my rocking chair staring at him. It seems like it's been a long time since he has just fallen asleep on me and given me a chance to marvel at how perfect he is. I just spent a few minutes in the dark and quiet, studying his little face and how much it has changed in this last year. I'm so blessed to have such a sweet wonderful little boy. Even though I get really frustrated with him when he does stuff like this:
I suppose should just recall those dark quiet moments of us rocking together yesterday whenever he pulls crap like climbing on the dishwasher.

No comments:

Post a Comment