Friday, July 8, 2011

In the pool

John made an epic discovery. Our son will swim in the pool... but only if he's naked.






We already knew that our little boy LOVES to be naked and finally John figured out that Johnny'll actually swim when he's not wearing a stitch of clothing. This is a good thing because it means Johnny isn't scared of the pool, but it's a bad thing because now he wants to play in the pool naked all. the. time. No problem when John is home, but when it's just me... it's impossible. I can't exactly jump in and save him with a baby strapped to my chest. Therefore, he throws a fit every afternoon when I won't let him play around the pool. Sometimes a being a good parent = being a life-ruiner.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being the bad guy Kelly. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete