Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sharing

A few weeks ago, John set up our trusty Little Lamb swing downstairs and it hasn't been all that useful. The main problem is that every time I put Hank in it, Johnny messes with him. He pokes Hank's eye, holds his nose shut, tries to give him jelly beans or a sip from his sippy cup or just stands there and yells, "Hank! Hank! Hank!"... especially if Hank is sleeping.

I suppose I should think that Johnny's interaction with his little brother is cute, but mostly it's just obnoxious because I have to stop whatever I'm doing to pull Johnny's finger out of Hank's eye socket. So most of the time Hank doesn't go in the swing because I just end up annoyed... until this happened:


Yep, that's Johnny putting his phone (non-working of course) up to Hank's ear and saying "Pa?" "Call?" So cute.

But not cute enough to risk Hank's eyesight and overall well-being on a daily basis.

2 comments:

  1. That is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I thought your posts and photos couldn't get any cuter. Then look at this one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete