- Elk burgers were very good, though I'd recommend making five patties instead of six.
- Leslie's Butternut Squash Soup is going into my recipe rotation. It was easy, delicious and SO filling. If you're cooking for two, I'd suggest cutting the recipe in half because you'll have a lot left over since it fills you up.
- Sam the Cooking Guy's Fish Stick Tacos were good, but the best part about them is that they're easy and fast.
- Monday: Pesto Pasta (I have left-over pesto from the grilled cheese I made last week) and salad
- Tuesday: Teriyaki Pork and Mushroom Lo Mein and cabbage
- Wednesday: Johnny Marzetti with a recipe from the Wild Game Cookbook given to John by his brother-in-law and salad
- Thursday: Quinoa-stuffed Peppers with leftover Johnny Marzetti
- Friday: Individual Pizzas - This is one of my favorite entrees for the end of the week so we can use up any extra meat and veggies I didn't need this week.