Thursday, January 20, 2011

Professional Photos

So now that everyone (should) have received our New Year's card, I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures from the shoot. I purchased a one-hour photo shoot and 40 images on a CD from a site called "Buy With Me" for a company called Mel and Tim Photography for only $40! Mel was really great and tried all kinds of things to get Johnny to smile, since it was nap time and he was a little cranky. She was timely in getting photos to us and Photoshopped everything beautifully. Overall, I'm really pleased with our results and Mel's professionalism. If you're in San Diego and looking for a photographer for whatever reason, they were awesome!










1 comment:

  1. these are so great! and professional photos are awesome because they mean mom gets to be in the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete