Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Amy is 1 month old!

I missed taking pictures the actual day that she turned one month (Sunday), but I did note that it was the 22nd and she was a whole month old. Points for that, right? So far, she's a sleeping champ, rocks at nursing and is generally pretty mellow. Her brothers LOVE her. L to the O to the V to the E. LOVE her. Love her to the point of smothering her on a daily basis. She's not really safe from their affection anywhere, so I wear her often, which means she has no desire to be put down at all. Oh well. It's survival and I'm loving wearing a tiny baby. Eventually I can move her to my back so it's not so cumbersome to carry her around all day. Hopefully.

She's not exactly a month old in these pictures... but then, I'm about 13 days late in posting this, so who cares?




No comments:

Post a Comment