Thursday, October 7, 2010

Visit from Grandpa Mitchell

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother, Scott!! Love you, bro!

My dad came to visit us last weekend since Gayle was out of town with a girlfriend of hers. We had all kinds of fun with Grandpa! A birthday dinner for my brother at Buca d'Beppo, working on the deck with John, a family dinner with Grandpa Durso on Saturday and a British car show on Sunday (my dad has restored a few Austin Healeys in his time). On top of all that, Johnny had a lot of fun showing Grandpa all of his new tricks.
Johnny with Lindsay, Dylan's girlfriend
Grandpa Mitchell with Johnny
Lindsay and my brothers, Dylan and Scott
Talking about cars

Johnny was excited about this particular Austin Healey
This was the one that won 1st place for the Austin Healeys probably because it has triple carburetors...

No comments:

Post a Comment