Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10 Months!

I'm 10 months old today!
Quite a bit has happened in the last month! I can crawl with my stomach off the floor and I can move pretty quickly now, too. I learned how to open drawers and cabinets and enjoy showing off these skills all the time. I have even figured out that I can open a bottom cabinet and then use the door to stand myself up so that I can almost reach the stuff on the countertop. One day soon I'll be standing by myself and I will pull everything down. In the meantime, I go crazy for things that I can reach that I'm not supposed to have... like cords! Electrical cords are probably the best things to chew on and I take them where I can get them since Mommy has done a pretty good job of removing the easy-to-get ones... she's such a killjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment