Friday, October 22, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away

 Weather in San Diego lately has been dismal. Sunny San Diego. What a complete misnomer. Our summer was about four days long at the end of September and now our fall has been taken over completely by rainstorms. And the worst part? No El Nino or La Nina to blame.... oh, scratch that. Apparently El Nino occurred in January and now we're in the midst of La Nina. Seems I need to watch the Weather Channel more like my Uncle Charlie. He would be so ashamed of me.

Anyway, I digress. Back on topic: Our weather has sucked majorly. So, Johnny and I have been stuck inside. No morning walks, no afternoon park trips, no being outside in the swing. Needless to say, Johnny and I have a little touch of cabin fever. It's a glorious day when I have to go to the grocery store... that's how bad things are. I can only hope the sun shines again sometime soon. *sigh*

Watching the rain


Johnny's little residual hand print.

1 comment:

  1. That first picture is AMAZING!! He looks sooo precious!! I miss you all tons!

    ReplyDelete