Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin carving!

Last weekend John, Johnny and I went to a friend's house for their annual pumpkin carving party and it was a great time! John and I met Nick and Leslie in our childbirth class last year. Johnny and their son, Jacob, are only a month apart and similar in size, which is nice.

We brought our pumpkins, my cookie bouquet and some spinach artichoke dip and had some nice messy fun. Some little girls at the party chose the design I was going to do for my pumpkin and, to my misfortune, they chose a relatively difficult werewolf design. Needless to say, I had to use all of my artistic skill to pull THAT one off. While I carved, Johnny played with the other babies that came to the party, which was ADORABLE. He and Jacob had a great time pushing each other over, pulling the other's hair and poking each other in the face. Neither seemed to mind all that much.

Watching everyone in the backyard

John choosing a pattern to carve


Johnny and Jacob playing together


Wrestling

The pumpkin on the left is John's, the other one is mine.


Me and Leslie with our boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment