Thursday, August 15, 2013

Getting out the DSLR

A few weeks ago we went to Old Poway Park, thinking we'd catch a ride on the train, but unfortunately, it was broken down. So, instead we wandered around the park and I took pictures of my adorable boys. They weren't wearing clothes I would have picked for a photo shoot, seeing as Johnny's shirt had been on him for about seven days straight and Hank was wearing pajamas, but they were still pretty cute posing for pictures. Well, kind of posing.
Watching the train go back into the depot


If you look closely, you can see Hank wearing shoes!





No Mom. Crackers first, then smiling.


Open wide!





And then he got totally soaked.


I know.


It was nice to get out my good camera and attempt to be a little creative, but my bigger belly is making that a little more difficult these days. :)
Getting bigger...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Kelly! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos Kelly - thanks for posting them. I really enjoy watching the kids grow-up, although I wish I could be there to see it personally.

    ReplyDelete