Thursday, March 7, 2013

Unintentional photo shoot

I haven't used my DSLR all that much lately. Like I said in my first (and only) iPhone picture recap, I usually use my iPhone for my photography needs. Mostly I'm just uninspired these days. Dragging out my big heavy camera and lugging it around just seems like a lot of work sometimes. But then I'll get it out and I'll remember why I love it. Especially when we're at a park at a time when there is perfect light.


He uses the big kid swings now. What a boss.



Pushing wood chips through holes in the stairs. Good for at least ten minutes of entertainment.



Wood chips on the slide!! Yay!!!!


Checking out the playground at the elementary school next door.



Hank LOVES his monkey, Oliver.

This is his cheese face
The lights behind him were beautiful but I couldn't convince him to stop making this funny face. Oh well. At least he's cute.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos...love the haircuts!!!

    ReplyDelete