Thursday, June 16, 2011

Oops...

... my due date was two days ago and I didn't post a picture! So John took a picture of me last night (only one day overdue) and I have now posted it for your enjoyment. John also took a picture of the measuring tape around my belly, but I don't really want to post a close up of my belly button right now. I know pregnancy is beautiful, but up close it can be a little freaky. I'll just tell you that the measurement is at 44.5 inches. Unfortunately, I have nothing to compare that to since I rarely measure my waist, though I do remember that Scarlett O'Hara had an 18-inch waist... which means that I can't compare myself to a fictional character.

Anyway! No new developments on Baby #2. I had a great burst of energy on Monday and Tuesday where I actually did things during Johnny's nap time and then paid for it yesterday when I just could not get enough sleep. The fact that Johnny fought his nap tooth and nail yesterday may have had something to do with it. Maybe.

I'm still hanging in there and just playing the waiting game. Whoo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment