Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hat!

When Johnny was younger, I was really diligent about putting a hat on him to protect that little head of his. I mean, he's about as white as it gets, so I figured a hat would be a good idea. Johnny, however, was not a fan of hats, so the second he could pull them off his head, he did so. Every now and then I try to stick a hat on him, but it always ends up getting pulled off 1.2 seconds after I put it on. Luckily, he got more of John's skin tone than I had thought, so he tans quite easily and has yet to be sunburned... Yes, I know I'm tempting fate by putting that it writing. Oh well!

I brought a couple of hats along with us to the park last Sunday just in case Johnny decided to wear one. And look! He wore one! And what's more, he seemed to enjoy it!

This is his model pose. Not bad, eh?
John wasn't surprised he was wearing a hat. He pointed out that the one I usually try to put on him is super dorky since it has a gigantic brim and fabric in the back that keeps his neck out of the sun. Who knew one-and-a-half year olds had such fashion standards? Or, rather, who knew that a child of mine and John's would have such fashion standards?

No comments:

Post a Comment