Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chocolate fu manchu

I've been pretty good about sweets throughout my pregnancy in that I only indulge a little bit after dinner. I'm like that normally, so I haven't been using that "eating for two" excuse, which is good. Every now and then, though, I get this overwhelming craving in the afternoon for a little chocolate and I usually don't keep much on hand. Except in the form of chocolate chips because, as my sister-in-law Leslie said in her blog, you should always have all the ingredients necessary for chocolate chip cookies just in case. And I take her advice very seriously.

Anyway, so I was nomming on some chocolate chips and Johnny decides that he wants some too. Normally he isn't interested in what I'm eating, but this day he was. So I gave him one. And then another. And then another. And then a few more... until he developed this cute little mustache:

Well, it's not so much a mustache-shape as a chocolate-dribbling-out-of-the-mouth shape, but I'm not picky about what qualifies as a mustache.
Chicks dig the 'stache, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment