Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sucked in.

John and I don't watch television. Really, we don't. Every now and then I find myself wishing that I had a show to follow, but most of the time we just watch movies. Well, since we have this aversion to the TV, Johnny doesn't do much TV-watching. I'm not saying that's good or bad, it's just the way it is. So, whenever I play something on the computer that is kid-friendly he gets sucked into it! I don't think the kid even blinks. His favorite video right now is this one below called "1, 2, 3, 4" on Sesame Street sung by Feist.

Totally catchy, right? I find myself humming it at random times during the day.

So this is what Johnny looks like when I play it for him:
Thank you Sesame Street and Feist for giving me 2 minutes and 27 seconds to clean up the mess wrought by breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

1 comment: