Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4 month doctor's visit

I know Johnny turned 4 months last week, and we did do a photo shoot just for your perusal. I will get pictures up as soon as I can get them off the SD card that my computer will not recognize anymore... lame.

In the meantime, Johnny had a doctor's appointment today. Here are the stats:
Weight: 17lbs 7oz - 92nd percentile
Height: 27 inches - 99th percentile (SAY WHAT?!)
Head circumference: 17 1/4 inches - 50th percentile

Basically, he's already proportioned like an adult and will bypass mine and John's heights by the time he's three years old. Just kidding. I hope. He also had to get a few shots, but he took them like a boss! He only screamed and turned red for about 75 seconds, but then he was okay. And now he's sleeping off the trauma, like a boss.

Taken after Johnny and I got into the car after his appointment. I think he made what he thinks about shots very clear, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment