Tuesday, April 6, 2010

16 Weeks!

I turned 16 weeks old on Sunday!
I know, I'm getting bad at keeping up these weekly update things, but hey, Sunday was Easter and I was busy. So there. My newest skill, as you can see from above is pouting. Aren't I good at it? This is now what I do when I'm bored. It's supposed to elicit a helpful response from Mommy, but generally she just thinks it's cute. I may have to rethink my strategy. I'm getting better at bringing things to my mouth, but my favorite thing to nom on is a burp cloth... especially one that's full of spit up... yum. I celebrated my first Easter this past Sunday (as mentioned above) and I'm sure Mommy will have a post with pictures whenever she gets around to it since I require a lot of attention these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment