Sunday, March 7, 2010

12 Weeks!

I'm 12 weeks old today!
This week was a big one for me because, as many of you know, I rolled over for the first time! So far, I'm only able to roll to the right, but don't worry, I'm working on that left side. I still love to look at myself in the mirror, as you can see in the picture, and my neck strength is just getting better and better every day. Since my neck strength is getting so good, Mommy and Daddy have started facing me outward in the baby carrier and I LOVE looking around at all the sights. One of my favorite places is Vons because of all the great colors there are. I started sleeping through the night this week, much to Mommy's delight and have even had a night where I sleep from 8pm to 2:30am and then from 3am to 8am. It's amazing how much better I feel after a full night of sleep! This week I'm looking forward to participating in another UCSD study on infant vision and to my 3 month birthday on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment