Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

 For John's Father's Day present, I did a little photo shoot of the boys wearing shirts they picked out themselves (yes, I know Johnny picked a pink shirt and no, I don't think it will affect his masculinity). I didn't get a single shot of both of them looking at the camera, but I got a couple that are frame-worthy.




We changed venues because I didn't like the look of our couch in the background. So here we are, in our garage.

This is the one I framed for John's office. Hence the color correction and nice cropping.

Happy Father's Day, John! I love watching you interact with our boys on a daily basis. You're a patient teacher, a great listener and excellent entertainer. I appreciate you so much, even when I'm too exhausted to notice that you've emptied the dishwasher for me, cleaned up the spilled milk or changed some nasty diapers. I love you!

1 comment: