Sunday, January 24, 2010

6 weeks old!



Look at me! I'm six weeks old today! This past week, I got to experience being babysat by Grandma Durso while Mommy went out shopping for essentials and then having Grandma and Grandpa Durso come over again last night while Mommy and Daddy had a date night. My neck is continuing to get stronger and I move my head a lot more all by myself. I've also gotten better at making eye contact with people this week and have even started to smile at some of them! Mommy took me to the school she used to work at and introduced me to all of the office ladies; I flirted with every single one of them, showing them my best faces and an occasional smile. At the end of this week Mommy packed up all of my newborn-size clothes since I don't fit into any of them anymore. It made Mommy a little sad, but I'm excited that I'm just that much closer to driving a car to pick up chicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment