Wednesday, June 13, 2012

30 months!

I'm 2 and a half years old today!
The months thing is getting a little ridiculous, but considering the monthly updates are the only ones that actually get published from month to month, I'll have to keep doing them, right?

Anyway. So I'm back on to letters as of this month and have started spelling and reading a few words here and there. Words like "stop", "menu", "pig", "cow", "cat" and "dog" I can easily recognize and spell out with the various alphabets at my disposal. I still like numbers and certainly don't want Hank to touch any of them, but I've realized how much more potential letters have at the moment. You can put them together to form words!!!

I'm still talking up a storm and parroting the most random things. Mommy's current favorite is when I say, "Zerorez!", which is something I heard in an advertisement on the radio. I can also repeat the number parents need to call to order a train DVD, which is at the end of the alphabet train video I like to watch on YouTube. I'm still a little obsessed with watching number and letter videos on YouTube, but Mommy's okay with it because it helps me wake up in the morning. Johnny is to YouTube as Mommy is to coffee. And she gets that.

My favorite foods these days consist of blackberries, bagels, Daddy's breakfast cereal, almond butter and jelly sandwiches, grapes, quesadilla, gnocchi, and brownies. I LOVE to make brownies with Mommy.

The worst thing about this month is Hank getting into ALL of my stuff. The only way I can keep him out of my room and away from my toys is to shove him over and continue pushing him into the ground, but Mommy gets really frustrated when I do that. Oh well. It's effective so I'm going to keep doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment