Friday, February 3, 2012

Photo-a-day

My blogging has been a bit sporadic lately due to all kinds of factors, but mostly because it's hard to sit down for fifteen minutes at a stretch and type out a post. So I'm going to try something a little different with a Photo-a-Day project. I'm supposed to take at least one photo a day and post it to this website called ShutterCal as a part of this online photography course I'm taking and I figured I'd share it with anyone who frequents here!

So I'm going to attempt to take one picture every day and post it to this website here: http://shuttercal.com/calendar/mamadurso/2012/2/1/?e=676121 

Don't worry, the blog will still be here. This is just one more way to stalk us. :) I hope I can keep it up and you enjoy a little peek into our daily lives!

1 comment: