Friday, February 17, 2012

Hank is 8 months old!

I'm 8 months old today!
I know, I know, you can't see my face, but isn't my butt cute?! That should count for something...

Anyway! I am thisclose to crawling. I can do a plank and some mountain climbers and I can push myself backward (which gets me stuck under furniture), but I haven't yet figured out how to move my hands and knees in sync to move forward. But I'm getting there!

My newest fun thing to do is play peek-a-boo with Mommy. It's so fun! I'll take my blankie or my burp cloth or a bib and put it on my head and then pull it down and smile big and wide while Mommy says "Peek-a-boo!" I LOVE this game! I do it over and over again especially while I'm eating in my high chair because I get the added bonus of hitting the spoon and catapulting food all over the place.

Speaking of food, I'm eating and eating and eating! I've added tahini, acorn squash and asparagus to my repertoire. Mommy has tried making the food a little thicker, but it turns out I have a rather sensitive gag reflex. If the banana isn't pureed enough, watch out! I'm guaranteed to puke. Hopefully that will ease up as I get older...

I am officially down to two naps a day and I still nap in a wrap on Mommy. It's so cozy and warm... how can you blame me for wanting to sleep there rather than the crib? At least I sleep a good 6 hour stretch most nights.

Month 8 was pretty exciting, but I'm ready for what month 9 has to bring!

1 comment:

  1. Hank will be crawling in DAYS!! um ps that is the cutest little baby butt photo :-)

    ReplyDelete