Monday, February 13, 2012

The joys of modern technology

I love YouTube. With a passion. When I was a teacher, I would tell students who were foggy on a concept to look it up on YouTube because without fail, there would be some great animation or rap or lecture on whatever it is you didn't understand.

And now as a mom, it's a staple. Sesame Street has thousands of videos up on YouTube for anyone to watch at any time and I take FULL advantage of it. Johnny currently has his own channel and these are his current favorites:

Sesame Street Pinball #12

Sesame Street: The Number 20

Sesame Street: Mary Sunshine #11

Sesame Street: Y do I love the letter Y (watch out, this one is really catchy...)

As you can see, most of the above videos are associated with numbers, because Johnny is OBSESSED with numbers... more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment