Thursday, April 14, 2011

From my perspective

This is what I see when I look down. And yes, those are boobs, but I was smart enough to throw on a bra before taking the picture. I keep getting comments about how small my belly is and how I don't look 7 months pregnant, but really, I think I look every week of it from this perspective. There are feet down there somewhere. And I am actually wearing pants, but you wouldn't know it from looking would you? People keep asking me if I feel like I'm carrying differently from the last time around and I don't feel like I am. The only difference is in the belly button. See that little bump on top of the mountain? I'm pretty sure I didn't have a popped out belly button last time... or if I did it wasn't until way later. Otherwise, everything seems pretty much the same, to which everyone replies: "Oh! Then you're having a boy!" I guess we'll see in two months...

No comments:

Post a Comment