Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Grandma's birthday

For my mom's birthday, we went down to Filippi's Pizza Grotto in downtown San Diego and had a feast of pizza and pasta. Oh, and cannolis.
Johnny was pulling on Daddy's ears, hence the funny face.
Johnny and the birthday girl!




My uncle Steve (for whom John Steven is named) and the two birthday girls.
 The Durso Family!!
John, Johnny, and I arrived early so that we could arrange to have cannolis brought to the table for dessert (already paid for, of course) as a present for my mom. Well, my Uncle Steve was paying for the meal and nearly had a heart attack when eleven cannolis arrived at the table since he had just sent Dylan to ask our waitress for some free birthday ice cream or something. The look on my uncle's face was priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment