Monday, March 21, 2011

2 down, one to go.

And I've reached the 28th week of pregnancy. I've finished the nausea of the first trimester, the hormonal high of the second trimester and am plummeting headfirst into the physical discomfort of the third trimester. I'm not feeling physically uncomfortable yet, which I will enjoy every minute of because I know what's waiting for me. It is nice to actually have a belly that looks pregnant instead of just fat or like a potbelly. At least, that's what I think:


I thought it'd be appropriate to take this week's belly picture in my exercise clothes since that's what I wear 60% of the day. Johnny and I go for a walk every morning and then I don't get to change until he goes down for a nap around 1pm-ish. So I do errands, go to playdates and various appointments while dressed in sweaty workout clothes. I think I might have cared about this sometime before I had a child, but now I'm just stoked that I don't smell like spoiled breastmilk. Win! Oh, wait, you mean that will be happening all over again in just three months? Damn.

1 comment: