Monday, June 14, 2010

Roller Coaster Kid

This kid is going to love roller coasters, much to John's delight. I am not one for roller coasters, haunted houses, or horror movies because I hate to be scared. Johnny, on the other hand, is ALL ABOUT IT. If you jump out and scare him, he'll jump and then laugh. Doesn't matter when you do it, it's funny all the time. It's one of those rare things that I've found will tickle his funny bone every time. In the video below, he was sitting on the bed (notice how well he's sitting? He's a master now.) and I was crouching out of his sight, then popping up and saying "Boo!" When I rolled back the video, I noticed that the first part is kind of backlit, so I changed angles for the next shot, but his reaction isn't as good. However, it's still cute. Enjoy.

To watch video on YouTube click here.

1 comment:

  1. Look how well he's sitting!! I love this video! Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete