Thursday, May 13, 2010

5 months!

I'm 5 months old today!
I've been slacking on the updates lately, I know. My mom just doesn't want me to spend too much time on the Interwebz because she thinks it'll rot my brain. So, I check my favorite blogs, some funny YouTube videos and before you know it, my computer time is up. 

Anyway.

This month has brought all kinds of changes! I went to my first baseball game and did extremely well there. Grandma Durso took some adorable pictures of me, which Mom might have to post later. I'm getting so much better at grabbing things besides my burp cloths; rattles, stuffed animals, and Daddy's arm hair are some of my favorite things to grab and bring to my mouth. I've become an expert on sucking on my fingers, my favorites are my index and middle fingers on my right hand. Delish! I am getting stronger all the time and am now able to turn onto my side and plant my face into the floor. Eventually I'll figure out how to roll over completely from my back to my tummy... right now I can't figure out what to do with my darn arm. Maybe I'll get Mom to videotape my attempts and post them later; we'll see. In the meantime, here are some new pictures for you!


3 comments:

  1. Yay! New pictures! Thanks for posting Kelly! We always enjoy seeing new pics! He is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the outstanding photos. I laughed out loud at the one of Johnny and Dad napping. I always remember that John can sleep ANYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pic of him in the sink! he looks so much like you there!

    ReplyDelete