Monday, September 10, 2012

Pool time

It's been pretty hot lately. Yes, we live in SoCal, where it's supposed to be hot, but it's been the humidity that has been killing us, actually. So we've been spending lots of time in the pool. Which has been AWESOME. The boys are thrilled with water time now, even Johnny who wasn't very excited about the pool earlier this summer. Plus it's a fun, relaxing thing to do as a family in the evenings and on the weekends. And the boys are pretty cute in the water.


Playing around with color in editing.

This is as good as it gets when it comes to everyone looking at the camera and not flailing around.
 The previous three pictures I edited, but I got lazy and didn't feel like editing the rest... especially when I *should* be editing the twenty or so senior portraits I have left from my last client.



What do you mean I can't breathe underwater? I was BORN in the water, Daddy!
I took a lot of pictures of Hank because he's a lot easier to catch on camera. Johnny tends to be a complete blur or just a shot of the back of his head. He's being strangely uncooperative lately... but that's a whole different post.

1 comment:

  1. Johnny's face in the picture of all three of your guys is uh-freaking-mazing. I think it's awesome that you can say "the boys" now when referring to your clan. I always think that a mom in a house full of males has an especially special kind of role.

    ReplyDelete