Monday, February 15, 2010

A Word On Genetics

Everyone who has seen Johnny from Day 1 to now ALWAYS comments on how much he looks like John . . . not that I'm jealous or anything . . . Honestly, it's true. He and John look incredibly alike, as seen in the pictures below.

Picture of John (my husband) around 7 weeks old, courtesy of Gail, my mother-in-law.











Picture of Johnny (my son) around 7 weeks old.









Amazing, no? They are SO similar, it's ridiculous. However, I'm hoping that he will have my eyes . . .
 
So far, so good. Though we do have to wait until 9 months to see if they change . . . *crosses fingers*

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe johnny's two months already--of course it's probably much harder for *you* to believe, but still. how exciting!

    i definitely see the resemblance with john but i have to say i've seen some mitchell baby pictures, and i think he looks like you too. :)

    hope you're staying well! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete